RENY (50% Glass-filled Nylon) Screws, Bolts, Nuts, Washers - made by CHEMIS
Order by Thursday and we ship on Monday.
- We have 380+ types of off-the-shelf RENY Metric fasteners from M1.2 to M16 and ANSI Standard
#4-40 in stock in 100pcs packages
also larger volume lower price packages.
- All our RENY fasteners are made by Nippon Chemical Screw, Co., Ltd (CHEMIS) in Japan.
- Our RENY fasteners are traceable by lot number,
certificates are available upon request.
- Chemis provides highest quality.
- We are
a manufacture's direct distributor and
we guarantee lowest price. If you find a lower price
with same model number, please
let us know.
- All standard RENY fasteners are in stock at the
factory. Lead time is typically 3 to 7 days.
ship our products world-wide.
RENY is 50% glass fiber reinforced Super Nylon (Polyamide MXD6). Among all plastics, it has the highest strength and coefficient
of elasticity. RENY is much stronger than other frp such as pa66 gf30 and pa6 gf30. Moreover, due to its excellent oil resistance
and heat resistance, it is used in transportation, automobiles, general machinery, precision machinery parts, electrical and electronic
equipment, civil engineering, and construction material in place of metals.
Please click on the pictures below for product specs and detailed information.
#4-40 & Metric Screws (M1.2 - M16)
Please contact us
for more details about Custom orders.
* Solid Spot is an exclusive manufacture direct distributor of Chemis (Nippon Chemical Screw Co., Ltd. )