PVDF Screws, Bolts, Nuts, Washers, and custom parts - made by CHEMIS
Order by Thursday and we ship on Monday.
PVDF (Polyvinylidene-fluoride) also known as "Kynar" is a balanced engineering plastic with excellent performance and mold-ability
like general purpose resin. It has excellent resistance to chemicals and weather, and it is used in various fields such as electronic
material binders for lithium-ion batteries, fishing line, strings of musical instruments, bulbs and lining of electrodes.
is a fire-resistant engineering plastic which maintains excellent performance of a fluoro-resin. PVDF is being used in applications
where heat resistance, anticorrosion, and weather-resistance are key use criteria.
• We have 140+ types of off-the-shelf PVDF Metric screws from M3 to M12 in stock.
• All our PVDF fasteners are made
• Our PVDF screws are traceable
are available upon request.
• We are a manufacture direct distributor and
we guarantee lowest
price. If you find a lower price
with same model number, please let us know.
• All standard PVDF
fasteners are in stock at the factory.
Lead time is typically 3 to 7 days.
• We ship our products world-wide.
Please click on the pictures below for product specs and detailed information.
Please contact us
for more details about Custom orders.
* Solid Spot is an exclusive manufacture direct distributor of Chemis (Nippon Chemical Screw Co., Ltd. )